Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is in the air!

Yesterday, I was buying some fabric for one of these pillows. The lady at the cutting table asked what I was working on, and when I told her "a Valentine's Day pillow," she said "I think it's a week from Monday..." So I had to prove to her and myself that it was worth the purchase; I whipped up the heart pillow today, so I can enjoy it for a whole 8 days. (Actually, I will leave it out longer, because it's the Month of Love at our house, with a wedding anniversary on the 21st!)
Both pillows are inspired by V and Co., whose blog I can't get enough of. Super cute ideas and great tutorials. Check them out: heart pillow and ruffle pillow

Happy Month of Love!
(when it's okay to deck the house out in pink and red and your manly husband can't even complain! Woo-hoo!)

1 comment: